Thursday, July 30, 2009

Geronimo Stilton:Four Mice Deep In The Jungle


This is the blurb from the back of the book:

I have never been a brave mouse. . . but lately, my fears were taking over my life! So Thea and Trap decided to cure me. They dragged me away on an airplane (I'm afraid of flying!) all the way to the jungle. There I was forced to eat bug soup, climb trees as tall as skyscrapers, swim in raging rivers, and even wrangle snakes! how would a "fraidy mouse like me ever survive?

This book is about Geronimo going to a jungle called the Rattytrap jungle at Rio Mosquito to face his fears which actually worked. Geronimo Stilton says he is plain, I mean plain by the way he dresses. All the other characters in the book wear all these fashionable clothes while he wears a plain normal suit and tie. He actually is not lame, he is hilarious!!! I really likes this book because it also taught me a lesson: If you have some fears that you don't want to be afraid of anymore, then don't keep it inside. I know you might be still afraid of them but as much as possible overcome your fears.

While I was reading this book I could never imagine eating bug soup, holding a snake for a long time and climbing trees as tall as skyscrapers. All these things were very wild, which I'm not imagining to do ever in my life! I liked how the author made me think a lot about things that I would not really do. (but I'll see...) I thought the cover was really good. It had a lot of detail put into it. In this book there was this character that sounded nice her name is Penelope Poisonfur. (but not the poisonfur part) I thought she was nice actually but she isn't. She was very super mean. Almost all she did is to discipline and shout at Geronimo Stilton and all the other campers. I would give this book a 10/10







1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog Tapie!!!!!!! You're learning quickly...my young grasshopper!

    ReplyDelete