Friday, July 10, 2009

Junie B. Jones and the Stupid Smelly Bus


This was the blurb from the back of the book:

Remember when it was scary to go to school?

'Cause it was the first day and you didn't know anything. Meet Junie B. Jones, kindergartner. She's so scared of the school bus and the meanies on it that when it's time to go home, she doesn't.


This book was one of the best books I have read because it was very entertaining and funny. Mostly, the character I like is Junie B. Jones because in every book I have read, she is sometimes naughty and Junie B. always gets into mischief in school or at her home and that's funny for me (maybe not for you). The thing that was caught my attention for me was the illustrations at the book cover and it persuaded me to buy the book. Also the back of the book sounded very interesting. In my opinion, this book definitely earned a 10 out of 10. :>)

No comments:

Post a Comment