Friday, August 21, 2009

Junie B. Jones and some sneaky peeky spying


This is the blurb from the back:
Junie B. is the best spier in the world because she has sneaky feet. And her nose doesn't whistle when she breaths. But guess what? Junie B. might be real sneaky. And real peeky. But when she spies at Mrs., she could get into real trouble.

In this book I thought the kissing part was just disgusting because of course kissing is just bleh. I want to be like Junie B. because she once ate 3 big marshmallows out of a bag but the shop keeper caught her. I actually don't want to steal but I just want to eat 3 big marshmallows. I thought the saying "cat got your tongue" is cliche. i really liked the cover of the book and how it was illustrate. when i first saw this book I knew it was going to be interesting
I also liked how the author made up the title sneaky peeky spying. I thought the title was very unique. I would rate this book 10/10


1 comment: